Presented by Grant Tolley
· Participants are led through the framework and principles underlying the creation of an emergency plan and actually create a good portion of an emergency plan for their library at the workshop.
· This seminar is intended for any library board members and/or library managers and staff who hold responsibility for the implementation and operation of the emergency plan.
· Bring your laptop. Some will also be available at Chinook Arch.
· Handouts and USB drive provided.
· Location: Chinook Arch Regional Library System Board Room
2902-7th Avenue North, Lethbridge, AB
· Lunch is provided
· Register by March 30, 2015 by contacting: